2012/04/17

Crazy gun-related stuff

.
I attempt to keep a good balance between rather intellectual topics, history stuff and hardware stuff on this blog.

There are occasional [Fun] posts, but I keep a lot of crazy hardware-related stuff out.

In case you're interested in such crazy gun nut-type stuff; I send this kind of stuff to Steve and he puts much of it on his own, hugely successful (not that hard with a hardware focus ;-) ) firearms blog.












































(List may be incomplete.)


So this is why Steve's unpolitical hardware-focused firearms blog is in my very exclusive blogroll. 
His thanks with backlink were often responsible for spikes in my visitors statistics. Given the huge audience for hardware topics, even a tiny fraction of his visitors needs to click on such a link to double my visitor stats for a day.

S Ortmann
.

No comments:

Post a Comment